Terms and Conditions for Competition
“Ultimate Weekend Beach Escape Sweepstakes”
Organizer (‘Promoter’): Asbury Park Now 200 Cookman Avenue Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry (rules). No purchase is necessary for participation.
- The competition is accessible under the URL:
- The objective of the contest is to promote Asbury Park Now.
- Condition of participation
- Winners can only be delivered to the continental USA.
- The principle of the competition is a draw. Participants have to fill in a form accessible from the URL mentioned above to be eligible for the prize draw. The form needs to be filled in entirely with all requested information (full name, email). If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- By submitting personal information entrants agree to join the latest email updates from Asbury Park Now. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email sent by Asbury Park Now.
- Prizing:Grand Prize is as follows: (1) 3-night accommodations for two guests at The Asbury Hotel (valued up to $1,150.00), (2) Eat, Drink, Bowl and Dine at the legendary Asbury Lanes (valued at $150), (3) Food and Beverage at any local Asbury vendor (valued at $100) and (4) Lyft Rider credit (valued up to $1,000). Total retail value $2,400.00
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Grand Prize winner must be a resident of the tristate area of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Philadelphia.
- The prize will be delivered by Email to the Email address indicated by the winner in the tristate area of New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Philadelphia.
- Grand prize must also be redeemed by March 15, 2020. Black-out dates applies during peak season & holidays for The Asbury Hotel.
- Date and duration of the competition
If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, postpone or suspend the competition, invalidate, or extend the duration of the competition and is not to be held responsible.Asbury Park Now will keep entrants’ information private and will not share nor sell them. Participants must read and agree with Asbury Park Now’s Terms & Conditions before entering or participating in the competition.
- The competition will take place from Feb 26, 2019 to March 15, 2019 (12 noon EST).
- The winners will be notified at the end of the promotion by March 31, 2019
- The drawing will take place on March 30, 2019 organized by the Promoter. The winners will be contacted by email at the end of the promotion after 12:00pm (EST) and asked for their postal address. The winner must respond to the request within 5 days, otherwise the prize will be forfeited without any compensation. A drawing will be held again to determine another winner.
- The winner’s address will only be used to send the prize.
- Personal DataPersonal data (first name, last name, email) collected through the form will only be used for the purpose of the competition and not for commercial matters except the participant chooses to receive communication from the Promoter. All personal data of the participants being collected through the participation in the competition are saved in an electronic file and used by the Promoter only for the organization of the competition and distribution of the prizes. This information is necessary for the attribution and distribution of the prizes and will be communicated to the carrier responsible for the delivery and only for this reason.The participant accepts that the sole obligation of the Promoter is to determine a prize winner among all correctly submitted forms in the competition, under the condition that the participation is compliant to the terms and conditions of the rules, and to deliver the prize to the winner according to the criteria determine the present rules.The Promoter is not held responsible for any technical or product failures of any sort, any risks of contamination by viruses transmitted through the network; this list being not exhaustive. The participant of the competition accepts the characteristics and limitations that the Internet includes in terms of technical performance, response time, transfer or request of information in particular.
- LitigationAll participation in the competition implies the full and entire approval of the present rules. In case of non-approval of one or more articles listed, the participant will not have the possibility to participate in the competition nor win one of the prizes.Difficulties coming from the application or interpretation of the present rules or that are not being taken into account in the rules will be settled by the Promoter. An appeal concerning the competition will not be taken in account after 3 months after the competition’s end.All participants also have the right to receive the present rules in writing by the Promoter. Requests must be addressed by mail to the following address of the Promoter: 200 Cookman Asbury Park NY 07712 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org